Thank You for Following My Blog

Wednesday 27 July 2011

It's All About T!m

As you can probably tell I am on holidays at the moment which is why I am able to take part in these lovely challenges! It is really fun to be given a theme and get the creative juices flowing to come up with an idea for a project.

Todays effort is being entered into two challenges:The Stamp Man fortnightly challenge http://www.thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/

which is "All Things T!m" this fortnight andT!m Holtz Grungy Monday http://www.studiol3.blogspot.com/ whose weekly challenge this week is "Get Ready to Rock!".
So I created this little masterpiece by covering a canvas board in an old book page and distressing with distress inks. I then stamped with Dylusions border stamps and distessed the edges with Adirondack dabbers in black and gold. Once the background was finished I embellished with T!m Holtz Alterations die cuts in Grungebord which were coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Crackle paint in different colours and then coated with Rock Candy. After that they were rubbed with black dabber to bring out the cracks. I then arranged them on the background adding the T!m Holtz Ideology pieces, a couple of Creative Expressions stamped tickets, an old recalimed key, some gems and a final spritz of Prefect Pearls spray. And Voila! I call it.............."Time Flies when Creating Art!"
If you love T!m Holtz as much as I do and want to see more of his work why not head over to his blog http://www.timholtz.typepad.com

2 comments:

  1. Perfect grungy piece for these challenges! Love the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yummy, love the dylusion stamps :)

    ReplyDelete