Thank You for Following My Blog

Monday 25 July 2011

Playing with the Melt Pot

A few weeks ago I demo'ed the Suze Weinberg Melt Pot at a local craft store and for the demo I made a number of projects. This was one of them and I liked how it was quite simple with clean lines and yet at the same time it has a vintage chic look.

With this card I poured melted coloured UTEE onto a craft mat and stamped into it and also "enamelled" a paper flower by dipping it into melted clear UTEE.

I then covered a card blank with a piece of patterned scrapbooking paper, added a ribbon and Tim Holtz stamp and adhered the two finished pieces of UTEE to the card.

I like it, hope you do too.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the dipped enamel flower,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous embellies you have created! Hugs juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. check you out doing demo',s love it the design is simple yet lush...x

    ReplyDelete