Thank You for Following My Blog

Saturday 7 August 2010

Creating with Claudine

I am so LOVING this course with Claudine Hellmuth! I have never realyy planned with paints like this and I am enjoying it so much! It's just a shame With work and hoem commitments at the moment I am so behind. I can't decide which technique I love the most as each time I try a new one it then becomes my favourite! Week ones techniques were gesso etching and gesso image transfer. Here are my attempts at them. All I can say is that the gesso image transfer definelty works better with a photocopy image as an inkjet image gives a much softer result.

1 comment:

  1. great pages marita, I'm loving the course too :-) wait till you get to the paper transfer onto the back of sticky back canvas! its genius.ps love your blog layout.gorjuss c x

    ReplyDelete