Thank You for Following My Blog

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Creating with Memory Glass

I have been wanting to play with memory glass for quite a while now and was never very sure what to do. So I decided to try a couple of different techniques to see how they would turn out.
The photo above is using memory glass and incorporating a memory frame and memory capusle, then using a image transfer technique with a printed photo and clear packing tape. I then added a few pieces of text from and old book and put some micro beads in the memory capsule. I used gilding flakes on the reverse of the image to give some depth to the image transfer and make the reverse look attractive.
The photo below is using memory glass with a stamped image sandwiched between the glass slides and the sealed with copper tape. I them stamped on some paper flowers and coloured them with an ink spray, put a pearl brad in the centre and attached it to the slide with glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment