Thank You for Following My Blog

Friday 7 January 2011

My Proudest Crafting Moment!

One of my proudest crafting moments came when I received a letter with a short note and small gift to let me know that one of my cards was being printed in the readers gallery of Papercraft Essentials!
I had never been published in a magazine before and to see my card in printing was such a proud moment for me. It was the first card I had sent in and I couldn't believe it when I got the note, I don't think I did until I actually bought the magazine! Mine is the one in the bottom left corner.
It was a lovely card to make as it was glitter and mirri card matted onto a printed foiled card and the sleigh image was achieved using a dreamweaver stencil and embossing paste.
I will have to try may hand again at getting my work published.

1 comment: