Thank You for Following My Blog

Thursday 6 January 2011

New Toys!

I got some new toys when I was at the Harrogate show and I have been dying to play with them.......I know, I know, I hear you all screaming,"WHAT TOOK YOU SOOOOO LONG!". Well, I'm not sure exactly but here it is.
This is my first Stampotique stamp and I feel in love with her as she reminds me of my favourite character off my favourite tv show. I'm not sure if I'm the only one but every time I look at this stamp image it makes me think of Abbey from NCIS! Weird, but each to their own! LOL!
I also got a 7Gypsies stamp plate of "Disclaimer" text stamps that is A4 in size and can be used individually or as a single plate and some Dylusions paints and inks (which come in just fab colours).
I splatted the background with the inks and stamped it with the text plate using archival jet black ink, die cut it with a spellbinders shape and matted and layered it onto the card. I stamped the Stampotique image with distress ink and water coloured it then cut it out and adhered it to the mat. Now I can't wait to play with them all again! I am thinking maybe a haunted house as I have a chipboard house................we'll have to wait and see where my imagination takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment