Thank You for Following My Blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Carnival - Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge

 Hi! Just a quick post today as I have come back onto blogger with a vengeance! I know, can you believe it.......3 posts in two days! A first for me!
Well, I saw the challenge at Simon says Stamp and Show and just had to have a go.  I have these  3celebration stamps from Crafty Stamps which are; party hats, candles and balloons, and I thought that they really fitted the theme of carnival when combined with bright and exciting colours!  Maybe not in the traditional sense of the circus etc. but more in the sense of fun, laughter and parties!  I had so much fun playing with these stamps, that my mind was overflowing with ideas.  I couldn't decide which one I like best so I decided to enter them both.  I hope that is OK?
So if you want to pop over and see whats happening at the Simon says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog here is the link
I hope you like my cards.
Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. What fun cards! There so cheerful and happy! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are great cards and good stamping techniques. Sweet stamps and I like your use of color with the pink. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message.

    ReplyDelete