Thank You for Following My Blog

Saturday 13 June 2009

Edinburgh Corn Exchange Craft Show

I went to the craft show here in Edinburgh last week and though it is a good show it isn't as good as it has been in the past. Not as many exhibitors and some of the big ones don't come anymore, which is a shame.
None the less, there were some really exciting exhibits and I loved Nutcrackers stand with all their stamps as well as learning all about promarkers! Which I had to just get a set of, I am so excited I can't wait to use them!
I also enjoyed the make and takes and had fun with Tim Holtz distress inks and some Crafty Individuals stamps, here is my effort. I used fired brick, spiced marmalade and faded jeans, applied with cut'n'dry foam and spritzed with water then over stamped in sepia and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment