Thank You for Following My Blog

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Fathers Day Clock

So Fathers Day has been and gone and hopefully all the fathers out there were pampered just as they should! Unfortunately, I had to have surgery last week so my husband had to look after himself and the children so missed out a little on the pampering.....better luck next year I hope!
Though I still managed to make him a Fathers Day present which I think he appreciated. I got this clock frame at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange Stamp Show, it is a Kaiser Krafts product that comes with full instructions and is great fun to make. I used a sheet of double-sided scrapbook paper I had at home to cover it and distressed the edges with Ancient Page chocolate ink. I added Laura Ashley ribbons and some loose gems I had as embellishments and stamped the times using Paper Arsty numbers mini plate and Vintage Photo Distress Ink and embossed them with Antique Bronze Chunky Embossing Crystals from Once Upon a Stamp.
I was wrapped with the result and hope he was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment