Thank You for Following My Blog

Wednesday 9 March 2011

ATC Swap for Feb and March

Here are my contributions to the UK Stampers ATC swaps for Feb and March. The three to your right are for the Feb swap, the theme for Feb was "heal, hope and happiness". You had to incorporate these words into the atcs in some way. Thus I created these three. After seeing the TSV on QVC when Tim Holtz was over I decided to get my alcohol inks back out and have a play. Got to say I love the colours! Then I thought of themes that might fir the words. I came up with "Travelling is happiness", Da Vincis Hopes" and "Time Heals all Wounds" and stamped Judikins images to suit.
The theme for the March swap was " In the Woods". So once again I pulled out the alcohol inks to create a background. And then stamped this Judikins image in Archival Black and added some Tim Holtz birds (seems almost impossible to do anything lately without adding something Tim Holtz to it!lol!) . I was quite happy with the finished product and really enjoyed using the alcohol inks again. think I will have to play with them more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. love the IN the Woods ones particularly, great image, xx

    ReplyDelete