Sometimes I like to give myself a challenge to help get the mojo flowing or at least try and get me thinking outside the box. This challenge was to make a project that used entirely Sam Poole for Creative Expressions stamps, and this is what I came up with.
I gathered together all the Sam Poole stamps I have (which to be honest is a few, lol) and selected some of my favourites. I then had to decide what to make, I found this tri-typch which I had had for a while and wanted to use, so I decided that would be my substrate.
I created the background by painting it with a blush acrylic paint and then a pearl glaze coat.To create some layers and depth I stamped randomly with a range of Sam Poole back ground stamps with brilliance inks in gold, red and jet black Archival Ink.
I stamped the lady 4 times; once onto white card, 2 different patterned papers and with jet black archival onto acetate. I then cut them all out, coloured and paper pieced them as you can see in the photos, popped on a "pearl" necklace and attached her centrally to the middle panel with dimensional glue.
I then stamped the small and large heart flowers across the bottom of the three panels, then stamp them again on white card, colour the hearts, cut them out and glue them onto the hearts on the tri-typch with dimensional glue. I also glued glass glitter along the bottom to look like pebbles, and then put a chipboard wrought iron fence coloured to look like rusty iron in front of the winged lady.
I then stamped the flowers onto white card, 4 small ones and 4 large ones coloured them cut them out, layered them, curled the petals and stuck gems in the centre. Glue them on with dimensional glue as shown in the photos.
To finish the tri-typch by stamping the sentiments onto card, cutting them out and gluing to the panels ad embellish with the brass bolt head and some crystal gems. And that's it, project finished!