Thank You for Following My Blog

Monday 30 September 2013

Viva le Paris

Today's card is made using another image from the Domestic Goddess range of stamps by Crafty Stamps called "Seductive", here is the link if you would like to have a look at it or any other stamps in the range Crafty Stamps - Seductive - DG109M .
Just recently I have been having a love affair with all things French, especially Paris, so as you can see if you regularly read my blog there have been a few entries that have something to do with Paris. Don't worry I'll soon move on. Lol.
I was really happy with this finished card, but it was so simple to make.  I used a shaped blank white card and layered up pieces of card that I had dry embossed with embossing folders.  I layered a square of embossed white card on a slightly larger square of light pink card, wrapped a piece of pink ribbon across the bottom and attached to the card blank.  I used Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA to make the pearls around the edge. Using a Spellbinder die I cut the Eiffel Tower and then inked through the die with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, it was then glued to the right hand side of the card. I then embossed a small rectangular piece of light pink card then inked the edges with a Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, put a PVA pearl in each corner and adhered it vertically to the left hand side of the card.  I stamped the "Seductive" Goddess onto white card having coloured the stamp with Distress markers in order to a coloured image, die cut it with a Spellbinders die and inked through the die with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I then adhered the image to the card centrally on the left hand side with dimensional glue to add to the layer's.  And that's it finished, voila!  Hope you have enjoyed this post and have a good week. Thanks for dropping by.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment