Thank You for Following My Blog

Monday 23 September 2013

Photo Stamps

For Fathers Day this year I used Darkroom Door photo stamp to create this card.  I just love Darkroom Door stamps and this is one of my favourite images, though to be honest I hadn't actually used this stamp before, I think I was a bit scared of stamping photo stamps but in fact it stamped beautifully.  In fact I found it quite easy to repeat stamp in order to extend the image and make a bigger card.
I stamped this lovely Venice image onto a tag which had been matted and layered, and then onto some craft card that had be stamped with a Darkroom Door map background stamp.  Which was again matted and layered and put on a card blank.
To finish it off I added embellishments, pearl PVA glue drops and alpha stickers.
Just a quick post tonight. Hope you like it and it gives some inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Marita, I must get this stamp...being that my husbands family are Venetian I collect every Venice themed stamp I can! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a beautiful stamp I think you would both love it and it stamps so well. Its a darkroom door stamp. Thanks for your lovely comments.

      Delete