Thank You for Following My Blog

Friday 8 March 2013

103!!

 
Recently, I had the amazing pleasure and privilege of being asked to make a colleague's at works grandfather a 103rd birthday card. I was soc huffed to be asked to make such a special card, and it was even more special as I made his 100th birthday card!  The only 100th and 103rd birthday cards I have ever made!
So, to make this card I used number templates and cut them out of Tim Holtz patterned paper.  I then adhered them to an A5 pearl bronze card blank.  I edged the numbers and card blank with gold peel offs and them very simply embellished the card with  ribbon, an adhesive black gem swirls, an Ideology inspirational plaque that was coloured with metallic Distress Stains, and vintage metal chasms, chain and brad.
The recipient has poor eyesight so I made everything large and bold so hopefully he could see it and enjoy it.
I wish him every happiness on this such a special birthday, and hope he likes his card!.


No comments:

Post a Comment