Thank You for Following My Blog

Friday 1 March 2013

Happy Valentines Day (or at least it was.........lol!)

 
So, just in case anyone missed it........it was Valentine's day two weeks ago! And believe it or not, I managed to remember to make my lovely hubby a card and in time for the actual event! lol!  This year we had a very quiet day as we had the children at home and that doesn't lend itself much, to a romantic nigh,t but we had a lovely time.
  This card was made using a topper I had made earlier with a Stampin'Up set stamped on Stampin'Up on cream cardstock and newsprint patterned paper using black and real red ink.  It was matted onto black card and then layered onto a Dawn Bibby shaped card with dimensional glue gel and embellished with adhesive black gem swirls and adhesive black heart shaped gems.
I really enjoyed making this card andf it was so quick and simple to make.  I like it the images and feel so much I'll have to make some more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment