Thank You for Following My Blog

Friday 22 March 2013

And Party......

Here is another sample that I made using the balloon stamp HB101HF from Crafty Stamps Celebration range which can found at www.craftystamps.com.  Of all the stamps I made samples with this is the one I found the most versatile and the one I made the most samples with, which I'll share with you over the next few weeks.
This was such fun to make and so quick and easy.  I bought a pre-painted wooden shape, which in this case was the "&" symbol.  I then stamped the balloon stamp randomly over the shape with Jet Back Archival ink, then use a permanent black marker to doodle along the lines of the balloon strings to give extra definition and interest .  I then coloured the stamped images with Promarkers in colours of your choice, put Glossy Accents on the balloons and Stickles glitter glue for the highlights.  Once that has all dried I used a Promarker in a complimentary colour to colour the edges of the wooden shape.  Just keep in mind that it might take more than one coat of colour to cover it properly. Then using cut'n'dry foam to shade the edges of the shape to give shape and definition. 
Now once it has all dried that is you done!


No comments:

Post a Comment